Product & Digital Marketing Manager2021-07-01 12:05:22 VONQ | Rotterdam | WO | Vast | Sluit augustus 30, 2021 Rotterdam
Do you love working in an agile, data driven and end-user focused environment? Growth plans, marketing funnels and customer journeys are your second nature? Then we should meet! We, an international software scale-up in the recruitment tech industry, are looking for a growth & product marketing specialist in our Headquarters in Rotterdam, NL or in Düsseldorf, German.
Where & When
The city center of Rotterdam, Netherlands or in Düsseldorf, Germany (remote work possible, especially during COVID)
Starting as soon as possible.
What you will do
You will be the go-to person for all product and digital marketing related campaigns and activities in the company. You will:
- Build VONQ’s growth marketing strategy for leads, customers and users of our platform together with our Head of Marketing
- Bring this strategy to life in close collaboration with the marketing, product and sales team
- Analyse user data to develop different product user segments and build engaging user journeys
- Drive revenue growth within our platform through dedicated product marketing activities
- Excite our users about product releases and new features in collaboration with our product and development team, including creating videos, emails, blogs, social posts and in-tool messaging
- Support the retention business through nurturing our contact database with content-driven campaigns
- Build engagement campaigns on social channels for incoming leads, partners and customers
- Build account based digital advertising campaigns for bottom of the funnel opportunities
- Develop strategies to engage users via digital advertising through our partner channels
- Manage the digital advertising budget together with the Head of Marketing
- Coordinate agencies needed for processes across the marketing stack
- Translate marketing content from English to Dutch (or German to Dutch depending on language competency)
How you fit into the VONQ family
First things first: we highly value a strong, self-starting mentality and a hands-on approach to the work to be done. This being said, to achieve your goals, we believe you ideally should have:
- Native Dutch speaking and writing skills or native English; you get plus points if you speak German
- Professional English skills that allow you to work with international colleagues is a must
- A degree or completed training in marketing, communications, business administration or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a growth marketing role, ideally in a B2B tech environment with a focus on e-commerce, buyers’ journey optimization, digital lead management or similar responsibility
- Experience in using marketing automation and CRM software, ideally Salesforce, Pardot and Intercom
- Experience in working with and interpreting data to define your strategy
- Experience in working with KPI and OKR frameworks to set goals and measure success
- Familiarity with SaaS usability and user experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of any Adobe Suite products is a plus
What you can expect from us
- A solid paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included)
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and “leaving your footprint”
- State-of-the-art marketing technology to build amazing things
- Professional development and coaching within your role
Sounds like you? Then don’t hesitate and apply now via the 'apply' button! You have questions beforehand? Get in touch with Kacey Ende (Head of Marketing) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 157 9236 0590.
Who is VONQ?
VONQ is the global pathway for recruitment marketing. Over 15 years ago, three visionaries founded VONQ with the aim of making recruiting easier and faster for companies. How do we that?
With our innovative SaaS platform, we help recruiters reach the right candidates on countless media across the Internet. Our Job Marketing Platform analyzes the performance data of over 2,000 online channels and recommends the right ones for each target group. With the help of our Recruitment Analytics technology, we bring even more transparency into the recruiting process and report all data directly where it is needed - to the recruiting teams.
With over 100 team members, more than 10,000 users and 1000 enterprise customers, VONQ is entering a new phase and we want to make it happen with you.
Solliciteer op deze functie