Chapter Lead Marketing Automation2021-09-27 14:06:31 VodafoneZiggo | Utrecht | WO | Vast | Sluit november 26, 2021 Utrecht
Enjoyment and progress with every connection
The world is becoming more and more connected. Connectivity and communications are the pillars of our society and economy. But connectivity goes much further than smart connections between networks, or the technology we use to make contact. In the end, people’s lives are about feeling connected. To each other, to loved ones, friends and family. To the things that are most important to them, so they can fully enjoy everything the world has to offer, and people, business and society can progress.
As VodafoneZiggo, we make valuable connections and that is why the mission of VodafoneZiggo is: Enjoyment and progress with every connection. We aim to stimulate a positive change in society. Build bridges. Help address the problems people facing today. And to use the power of technology to make a difference. Striving for sustainable and social goals is therefore an integral part of VodafoneZiggo’s strategy.
Enjoy the challenge
As Chapter Lead Marketing Automation, you will be challenged to be our innovator of marketing automation, an empowering leader and ambassador of quality and delivery.
Our Guru project is gaining traction, and it is up to you to help us assure that our Pega Customer Decisioning Hub implementation fully capitalizes on the platform potential. Ready to help the team chart new marketing territory?
This is what you do
As our Chapter Lead Marketing Automation, reporting to the Customer Value Management (CVM) Director, you will be at the helm of implementation of Pega Customer Decisioning Hub in VodafoneZiggo, as a corner stone in the Guru/Always on Marketing & Service vision. You will make sure that the ship sails, stays on course and reaches the desired destination; relevant, personalized customer journeys that maximize business and customer value.
Although we look to you for inspiration and guidance, a project of this magnitude is not one to take on solo. And you won’t. You are a (very!) welcome addition to our Marketing Automation Chapter; ±8 marketing automation professionals who are already well versed in developing omni-channel journeys that resonate with our customers. Because you bring expert Pega Marketing experience & knowledge to the table, you can help the team sign off on what Pega Customer Decisioning Hub promises to deliver: Always on Marketing & Service with meaningful customer dialogues, personalized customer journeys and on-point customer interactions, across all channels & touchpoints. Driven by adaptive, self-learning algorithms.
As Chapter Lead Marketing Automation your main responsibilities are:
- First and foremost, you are the Agile Manager of the Chapter; a group of Pega professionals in the area of Marketing Automation and Decisioning. You are responsible for setting the team up for success and then supporting from the outside, assessing team health, removing organizational impediments, coaching and leadership. You will help strong teams form and stay together for continued value delivery;
- Secondly, as a Pega expert, you will also perform complex development tasks, contributing to our marketing automation and decisioning purpose. As a senior Pega professional, you are tasked with developing the skills of all Chapter members, help stimulate innovation and to ensure industry trends are being reflected within VodafoneZiggo; You will also take on a crucial role creating a clear vision, developing and optimizing the most effective way of working, within the Decision Management team, but also as part of the GURU One Team, and with various stakeholders in the Marketing, Digital and Data & Insights Tribes;
Furthermore, and in summary, you are responsible for:
- Member of CVM MT, co-responsible for overall strategy, priorities, team structure and resourcing;
- Managing budgets, external partners & suppliers;
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model;
- Work with PO’s, stakeholders and Chapter members to design and build features into the product;
- Provide technical thought leadership to advance the Pega capabilities and resolve complex issues;
- Develop, inspire, mentor, and evaluate the Chapter;
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards;
- Identifying the need for training and talent development.
As Chapter Lead Marketing Automation you will be part of the Customer Value Management (CVM) in B2C. They will be your home and heart. You will be reporting into the Customer Value Management Director. In addition to the Marketing Automation Chapter, we house analytics, capabilities, product owners, project managers and commercial leads & experts. Within Vodafone Group, we are actively contributing to the Always-on-Marketing best practices. We are constantly spreading our knowledge and expertise, within VodafoneZiggo and Vodafone Group, but also to the external marketing world in seminars. We also work very closely together with our strategic suppliers/partners Pega.
As a Chapter Lead Marketing Automation, you will team up with ±8 MarTech team members, made from 5 different nationalities, that form the Marketing Automation Chapter. We are working in a fully agile environment, forming part of a Centre of Excellence that support the Marketing Tribe. We consist of Decision Architects, Quality Assurance Engineers, Product Owners and Delivery Managers. A team that aims high, both professionally and on an interpersonal level. We run wholeheartedly with our projects, but we also make sure the work does not overrun us. The team liaises with a wide range of in- and external stakeholders, ranging from the ‘usual marketing suspects’ to external consultants and senior board members.
We will make sure our Chapter Lead Marketing Automation will land both smoothly and deeply within the team and larger organization. On boarding, personal coaching, team training and guidance from senior team members are part of the ‘all inclusive’ VodafoneZiggo experience
Although we have been working mostly from home last year, the role is based in our state of the art central office in Utrecht. This is where you will feel at home. Thanks to:
- An office that reflects VodafoneZiggo’s identity: digital!
- Central Office is as dynamic as our networks; prepare to get energized!
- Great coffee at our coffee bars – our baristas are always happy to serve
- Good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect
- An after-lunch game of FIFA or Pacman? Or a race in our F1 simulator? Fun is included!
Got what it takes
We look for…..Confidence, test & learn mindset, ability to bring change and the drive to take marketing automation to the next level! And beyond. Attention to detail and diligence are pivotal. You bring previous experience as a people manager to trigger and extract the best of all Marketing Automation Chapter team members, using the VodafoneZiggo GROW method for continuous improvement.
As a colleague you are open, easy-going and always in for a deep dive with your team. As a Chapter Lead Marketing Automation, you are visionary enough to want to set sail to the promised marketing land of optimal customer journey’s, to receive the trust of the customer and bringing relevant messages across, but realistic enough to know that voyages of incremental discovery are most likely to succeed.
In addition to this, we look for people with a blend of the following skills:
- A Master degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field;
- 7+ years of progressive Pega experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications;
- 3+ years of Pega experience in Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing skills is mandatory;
- Pega certified CPMC & Snr. CPMC, CSSA is highly desirable;
- Highly technical, motivated, & collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills;
- Track record of developing people and knowledge through coaching or mentoring;
- Experience in line management of teams responsible for high criticality applications;
- Analytical and systematic approach, self-reliant and persevering;
- Driven to optimize and automate technical processes.
Enjoy the Benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- 20 days of paid leave;
- On top of your base salary you’ll receive a monthly flexible budget of 14,95% of your gross salary. Within this budget is included 8% holiday allowance and the possibility to purchase extra days off annually or directly receive the amount each month – it’s up to you!
- Plus a free disposable monthly mobility budget of EUR 800.- gross;
- Unlimited Learning! Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through an extensive set of tools to drive your career, we are transforming the industry. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices, providing you the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives - an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well;
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services;
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra;
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips;
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best;
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Master’s program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly;
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work;
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, childcare and (much) more.
Why should you join VodafoneZiggo?
VodafoneZiggo makes valuable connections and brings enjoyment to people. We are the driving force of Dutch digitalization and are the builder of the infrastructure that comes with it. We are an important player investing in the digital future to empower people and society. We use the power of technology to help people and make society stronger. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. To get a feel who and what it is like working for VodafoneZiggo at a personal level, visit our career website where you can read and see stories from our employees.
If you are interested, please show your interest and application via our career website and include a cover letter. Questions? Call or app Meriam van Wijk (+31611461891) or email: Meriam.firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll have all the answers soon!
Our recruitment process
Once your application has been received, it is time to do our homework and we will let you as soon as possible if we’d like to meet. For this role you will be invited for a few interview rounds where you will meet a mix of colleagues who can tell you more about VodafoneZiggo, the team and the position. * An assessment will be part of our selection process.
Nailed it? Congratulations, we’ll make you a job offer and hope you accept it! There will be some final paperwork to settle your start and onboarding program. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Note: A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are adjusting our recruiting process in line with our company measures. Your first meeting is online and as your application progresses, you may be asked to use digital tools to connect with us during your recruitment journey. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
Solliciteer op deze functie