Your challenge is to reach out to entrepreneurs and companies by letting them know about us.
Exceeding expectations makes you tick? Do you eat targets for breakfast? Then please join us and show off your skills as an experienced performance marketeer? Blow us away by building a first-in-class online marketing machine! Boom!
Why join Digidentity?!
We are working our b…. off to become the online identity provider of choice. With our kick ass platform we dare to say we are ahead of our competition. Digidentity is specialised in the delivery of certificates, authentication services and digital signatures. We work on systems which are currently being used by millions of users. Our young organisation is 100% dedicated to enable and protect people's digital lives!
Your challenge is to reach out to entrepreneurs and companies by letting them know about us. Each day, every day. Through well structured, planned and creative online marketing solutions. You will get the chance to build your own flight control room so you can always be on top. By knowing exactly which button to press when, you will be able to engage and successfully convert your effort into new happy customers! Quite a gig right?
What can you expect?
- A place where your entrepreneurial mindset is valued;
- Working closely together with a well experienced Marketing Director;
- A hell of a challenge but set in a relaxed and informal working environment;
- Making a difference by stimulating performance marketing while displaying ownership and sharing knowledge;
- A bunch of nice (international) colleagues, a free lunch, drinks, fruit and some Friday afternoon fun;
- An office location right next to The Hague HS station (travel expenses covered);
- Nothing extortionate, but a really decent pay check each month.
What do we expect?
- Motivation, dedication and everyday improvement (an occasional off day is considered human);
- Accessible person with a hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about retrieving high quality data and how to use that to our advantage;
- Interpreting trends, finding correlations between data flows;
- Being on top of your game, well informed about new online developments;
- You knowing what our (potential) customers want;
- Celebrating a new and improved marketing performance with you in a few months time while giving you the credits that you deserve;
- Help us grow strong and become the provider of choice.
Knowledge and Experience
We would love to hear from you if you match the following criteria:
- Exceptionally good with numbers and analytical on a Masters degree level;
- About 3 to 5 years of really relevant experience with performance marketing;
- Having worked agency side as well as client side is a bonus;
- Familiar with ‘affiliate marketing’ and how to implement it properly;
- High level experience with Excel, PPT/Keynote and dash boarding tools like Google data studio or Mixpanel / Kissmetrics;
- Good understanding of Dutch and/or English language, both verbally and written.
Please fill out the application form via the ''Apply'' button. If you have any additional questions please contact Sander Huininga (recruiter), via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition is not appreciated. No budget for Sponsorship.
Solliciteer op deze functie