At Nordson Asymtek, we play an important role in the electronics, automotive, telecommunication and medical industry by supplying top of the range dispensing and conformal coating equipment. Many production processes in these markets require small, precise amounts of a variety of different glues and
Many production processes in these markets require small, precise amounts of a variety of different glues and coatings to be dispensed.
Nordson Asymtek offers a range of automated robots to take on this task.
For our European headquarters in Deurne, the Netherlands we are looking for a
Marketing Communications Specialist (m/f – fulltime)
with a passion for marketing and technology in a high-tech B2B environment. Working at Nordson means working in a dynamic and internationally oriented environment. The atmosphere is professional, open and informal and you will have contact with Nordson’s marketing offices in the US and Asia as well.
The main job responsibilities include following, you
- Plan and implement marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Participate in the design of on- and offline promotional programs and coordinate their implementation. Online: advertising and PR, websites and extranet, social media, newsletters. Offline: host during events, organizing video and photo sessions, sponsoring, networking.
- Monitor the corporate identity in all online and offline communications.
- Plan, manage and supervise product introductions
- Communicate with internal and external sales teams (distributors) and customer groups (newsletters, marketing updates, new content).
- Coordinate external marketing services from suppliers and consultants
- Coordinate the development of marketing content materials (e.g., brochures, datasheets, videos, whitepapers) with use of Adobe CC (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Plan, organize and manage international marketing events (e.g., trade shows, conventions, sales meetings) for distributors and customers.
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletter for staff.
To be a successful candidate you have a bachelor in Marketing (NIMA) and few years relevant work-experience. You are good at planning and organizing and have a creative mindset. Excellent communications skills in English and Dutch is a must. Speaking German can be handy. Having an interest in B2B markets, especially with technical, capital equipment is favorable. For the creation of sales tools, training material, and newsletters, knowing Indesign and Photoshop are required. Having knowledge of Illustrator and Premiere Pro is an asset. The MS-Office programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint have no secrets for you.
On top of that you are a self-starter with a hands-on mentality and not afraid to ask (critical) questions. You are creative, and not just from 9 till 5. In times of stress, you stay calm and in control. People describe you as enthusiastic, analytical and well-organized and you can multi-task. You see the big picture and can set priorities and your commercial attitude makes you result-oriented. To commute without many problems to Deurne, you live somewhere in the Eindhoven region.
Nordson Asymtek offers you a professional, dynamic and international working environment, with an informal culture, where input and initiatives are highly appreciated. You will be working in a company with a healthy future, in which you have plenty of opportunities to further develop.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Submit your application and CV today! Online Application Form. If you want to learn more about our organization, visit our website: Go to website
Trefwoorden: Marketing Communications Specialist, Vacature, bachelor in Marketing (NIMA), HBO, B2B markets, marketing strategies and campaigns, Noord-Brabant, Deurne, Helmond, high-tech B2B environment, Eindhoven, Venry, Weert
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteer op deze functie