This position will be responsible for the product management of iTero® intraoral scanner and all future software/products with the General Practitioners and/or the Lab Channel in EMEA.
This position will be responsible for the product management of iTero® intraoral scanner and all future software/products with the General Practitioners and/or the Lab Channel in EMEA. Responsibility includes significant work and cross-functional leadership to plan and execute new product launches. The individual will develop and execute programs that strengthen our product utilization while redefining and delivering our value proposition. The role includes key aspects of product management/marketing such as life cycle management, messaging, price and product placement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing and executing product road map initiatives (in conjunction with the global team) for iTero’s product hardware/software
- Lead the NPI commercial launch process for iTero in EMEA, including product positioning, value proposition development, pricing, key claims, KOLs and early adopters targeting
- Responsible for developing/executing scalable pilot initiatives and limited market releases
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends
- Analyze the incremental impact of marketing programs including ROI
- Understand customer mindset and barriers to adoption and utilization, and develop/drive successful marketing programs that ladder to business objectives
- Provide fundamental marketing analyses and current/gap assessment analyses
- Monitor competitors’ activities and market trends
The position also includes responsibility for the following:
- Segment expertise
- Product performance
- Product definition & roadmap
Lifecycle management: monitor in-market feature performance; identify post-launch improvements; End of Life/Service strategies
- Pricing; including maintenance of data in all systems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Exceptional project management skills; takes action and maintains ownership
- Ability to lead strategy development, testing and execution
- Ability to strategically determine the most valuable needs of the customer
- Strong ability to seamlessly work cross-functionally to achieve and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis; understands cost/benefit relationships
- Experience with international global enterprises desired
- Hands-on self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple projects at a time
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Approximately 5 years of product management and/or marketing experience within the healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device industry. Dental segment is highly desirable.
- Directly-related experience in the development of innovative channel initiatives, launch programs, and project management
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Solliciteer op deze functie