Are you up for a true marketing challenge? Then join one of the most innovative and progressive leaders in the gasflue, ventilation and roofing business!
Are you up for a true marketing challenge? Then join one of the most innovative and progressive leaders in the gasflue, ventilation and roofing business! The Ubbink Centrotherm Group (UCG) is reinforcing their Marketing Department and looking for an experienced, game changing, make it happen;
Global Brand Manager
Within their respective markets the UCG brands “Ubbink” and “Centrotherm” are market leaders and now ready to be internationally re-launched. Preparations for the new Branding have begun some months ago and will be finalized in 2018. As such you will be responsible for the international roll-out and implementation of the new re-branding. Furthermore you will be responsible to further define and execute the UCG’s global brand strategy. You actively contribute to the UCG’s overall Branding & Marketing vision, both on group level and across our global network of business outlets. Furthermore, you will identify the possibilities for UCG to build and strengthen the brands worldwide and locally.
This is a challenging, exciting and all-encompassing new position that gives possibilities to shape the content of the job in alignment with your capabilities, personal goals and ambitions.
Can you bring this to the table?
- Extensive experience within global marketing and Brand strategy within the Building Industry, preferably HVAC and or roofing market.
- University thinking level, either through education or experience, being able to deliver a thought process or vision.
- Proven track record with (international) marketing and brand positioning, dealing within multi-cultural environments.
- A strong communicator, commercially driven, have a passion to bring change, deliver quality and be highly colleague and customer oriented.
Knowledge of Dutch, German or French would be a great asset.
What do you get in return?
- A true international Branding & Marketing challenge. UCG is active in eight countries and in three continents.
- An ambitious innovative company facing a challenging, exciting future where the right individuals flourish.
- Informal working atmosphere with short communication lines and very clear vision paths for people to excel.
- The ability to develop yourself and shape your professional future within a financially strong company.
- Market-based salary package with the usual benefits for such a senior position.
- Place of office preferably in Doesburg, other locations will be discussed for us to gain the right person.
- You will report directly to one of the two Managing Directors of the Ubbink Centrotherm Group; Mr Roel Cals.
More (UCG) info you can find on social media and internet and of course all this would be discussed in detail in person.>
If you want more information to find out if this is the right company and challenge for you, then reach out to Marc van den Berg or Roel Cals: Marc van den Berg, Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; +31-313- 48 02 00 Roel Cals, Managing Director Ubbink Centrotherm Group: email@example.com; +31-313-48 03 86.
Are you the smart, driven, focused, committed individual we are looking for to join our fast paced company?
Please leave your resume and motivation behind on our online application form.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Solliciteer op deze functie