Do you want to be part of building a new digital team and do you have relevant digital marketing experience? Do you also know how to localize a global strategy? Then we are looking for you!
As Digital Marketeer for the Dutch market your first priority is to implement our global Digital Marketing strategy into the Dutch market. You will be our digital marketing expertise leader for our Dutch portfolio, and responsible to build robust strategies in order to catalyse the awareness and affinity of brands in the Digital medium.
About the Job
One of your first assignments is to deploy our Marketing Gold Plan in your market. This means migrating our websites from Unilever to Upfield structures, implement new tools (CRM, DMP, etc.) and processes. You start with a blank sheet but you will receive the overall strategy from our global HQ, it is up to you to translate the global strategy in your country. Once the tools are implemented, you have the means to achieve ambitious targets thanks to the digital brand strategy you’ll implement.
More precisely, you:
- Develop Content production strategy and plan for Upfield Professional Foodservices.
- Support development of Digital content strategies by brand.
- Ensure food content strategy strategic clear and defined for and between brands.
- Translate the global marketing strategy into a local one with a main focus to the Out of Home Professional (Horeca/Catering Chefs & Pattissiers/Bakeries).
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness.
- Turn the websites into insight-generating tools, gathering information on our users to allow optimal targeting.
- Define the interaction templates for any interactive campaigns for our brands using Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Define a strategy to drive conversion of registered users and generate crucial customers insights for our data strategy as a goal of such campaigns.
- Management of social media channel best practice for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan.
To be successful in this role you must have relevant digital marketing experience and you know how to localize a global strategy. Maybe you are currently working on the Agency side and want to come inhouse? Have you worked with other Food/FMCG brands in the past? You are able to thrive in a scale up environment, which can change at the drop of a hat. As this role has a focus on the Dutch market you need to speak Dutch.
If you want to be part of building a new digital team, then apply via the application form now!
In the telephone interview, let me know what you think about our websites, be bold, be critical, tell it like it is.
Are you ready to join us?
Then apply via the application form now! Part of the process will be a 30 minute telephone interview.
If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Bianca Eder, on +31 (0)6466 12829. You can also send a text, WhatsApp or signal for faster communication! Or have a look at www.upfield.com/careers.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie