Are you a marketing professional with branding experience in the field of Uro-Oncology and would you like to work for a market leader?
Then Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture, has an interesting job opportunity for you.
Product Manager Uro-Oncology
Your job as a Product Manager
As a Product Manager you are a subject matter expert on brand potential and applicability in-country and providing a critical linkage towards sales management and salesforce. You generate and gather insights, opportunities, risks and needs from the local market and provide input for consideration via core membership of the EMEA brand co-creation team. Contributing to the cross-functional co-creation of the rolling 3-year brand plan, checking the recommendations developed meet the needs of the local market.
You represent the EMEA Brand Plan for the Affiliate, working closely with the Marketing Manager and brand team to align brand priorities and market requirements. Working collaboratively with the Area Business & Market Insights Specialist to develop the country brand forecast. Your areas of responsibility reflect:
- Co-creating brand content according to Affiliate regulatory needs and work closely with the EMEA brand manager to ensure appropriate training is provided to the salesforce.
- Co-developing and executing the operational Brand Plan in-market, collaborating with the Marketing Manager and your brand team colleagues on the adaptation of EMEA materials and initiatives.
- Championing all aspects of the brand within the country market, managing the relationship with key local customers and opinion leaders to develop insights and services.
- Ensuring all marketing channels identified for use locally are aligned to the Therapeutic Area and Brand strategies.
- Leading local brand performance to meet agreed standards, working closely with sales, medical (brand team) and market access to ensure continued high standards of knowledge, strategy, positioning and messaging.
- Building and sustaining effective relationships with oncologists, urologists and associated HCPs, supporting their needs appropriately.
- Seeking innovative solutions to maximize brand opportunity, leveraging extensive local market brand networks to achieve competitive advantage.
Your personal qualifications as a Product Manager
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- At least 3-5 years in a marketing role in a Pharma organization
- Significant Uro-Oncology experience
- Proven track record of managing product / indication launches and demonstrated experience of managing the brand life cycle
- Able to leverage a strong local market brand network to achieve competitive advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
As a Product Manager, you have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with strong learning agility, able to analyze various data rapidly in order to gain a strategic view of the market.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- An inspiring and dynamic work climate
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
• a 13th month
• excellent pension policy
• health insurance compensation
• collective health insurance
• company own saving scheme arrangement
• 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
• and more….
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring, we are a highly effective organisation that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 16,500 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in supply chain, manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,200 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button. A VOG and/or background check can be part of the recruitment process.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie