Do you have excellent communication and content writing skills in English and a minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing to B2B prospects and customers? Apply now!
Bright River offers complex photo, video editing, 3d modelling and rendering services and we
have offices in New York (USA), Chennai (IND), Dhaka (BAN) and Haarlem (NL). We are fully integrated in the workflows of our customers and we offer the same flexibility, reliability and control that customers would expect from their in-house studios.
Our success is based on the talent of our people. A unique mix of nationalities, spread across offices in Europe, North America and Asia. To take our marketing efforts to the next level, we are expanding the Marketing Team.
What is your Mission?
Our growing marketing team is looking for a proactive, hands-on digital marketer to help us build and scale our (inbound) marketing efforts. This position requires a combination of marketing and content/creative skills to help execute results-driven marketing programs aimed at driving (product) awareness, generating leads, and driving engagement. You will play a critical role in end-to-end campaign management/execution across channels, in setting up campaigns on (paid) social, and in content creation (copywriting). Owned efforts include the monthly newsletter, setting up a blogger outreach program to help improve our backlink profile, and taking control of our social channels. If you’re keen to take ownership, and to grow and learn with us, we’re eager to receive your application.
A few of the task you’d either own or contribute towards:
- End-to-end campaign management across channels (email, organic & paid social, SEO..), incl. the creation of campaign assets.
- Develop and execute the monthly newsletter.
- Develop and execute social media strategy.
- Set up and execute blogger outreach program.
- Support our senior content creator with copywriting (e.g. campaign assets, website updates, video scripting).
- Coordinate translations for website content.
How to stand out from the rest?
- You're a native English speaker.
- You have excellent communication and content writing skills in English.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing to B2B prospects and customers. Agency experience is a plus, but not a must.
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications - or something along those lines.
- Some experience with Adobe creative cloud (photoshop and illustrator), Canva or similar, and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Proactiveness, entrepreneurial, results-oriented and analytical skills. Always looking to improve.
- A right brain / left brain split.
- Attention to detail.
- CRM experience, particularly Salesforce is a bonus
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following channels: SEM, Paid Social, Display, Remarketing
- CMS and/or Marketing Automation experience, particularly HubSpot is a bonus
What you’ll get in return?
- Plenty of room for development and learning on-the-job under excellent conditions and the choice of working 4 or 5 days a week.
- Being part of a structured and aligned team that’s working with the Scaling Up method.
- Joining a growing marketing team in a key role.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up with offices in 5 cities, across 4 countries and 3 continents.
- Joining a team of passionate, hard-working professionals that also know when and how to relax and have fun.
- Working in the city center of Haarlem, above the central station, with daily lunches, fresh fruit and drinks with your colleagues on Friday afternoons.
- Participate in the yearly international team event in a cool location where the new year is planned and the past year celebrated.
Apply for this Job via the online application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie