Within the Powered Two-Wheeler Division of Yamaha Motor Europe NV, located at Schiphol-Rijk, we are looking for an enthusiastic, fulltime Business Coordinator
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
Within the Powered Two-Wheeler Division of Yamaha Motor Europe NV, located at Schiphol-Rijk, we are looking for an enthusiastic, fulltime
- Issue reports which include progress of market, retail, wholesale, inventory and financial figures
- Combine current available data and newly acquired data into one source, improve data structure and flow to have correct data in each report.
- Use reports for countries he / she is in charge and share conclusions and recommendations with her / his sales counterpart
- Act as main player in quarterly planning event preparations and be the main window person for all planning related matters at distributors’ side.
- Responsible for finalising budget figures.
- Communicate with Unit Supply Coordination team to be able to confirm allocation to distributors and give feedback regarding additional supply.
- For each planning event, collaborate closely with Unit Supply Coordination and IT colleagues in order to prepare schedule settings, system settings, data loading, etc.
- Proactively get enough market and product knowledge to make proper analysis on the business progress.
Update Management on the outcome of the event, to inform them of the demand and sales forecast situation.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Bachelor level through education or working experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in marketing/business analysis.
- Experience in a related field is a preference.
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment.
- Analytical and methodical thinking, excellent organization skills.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Operational excellence attitude (customer centric) with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, etc.).
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with IBM Cognos TM1 is a plus.
- “Go the extra mile”- type personality.
The Regional Planning Coordinator reports to the Sales & Planning Department Manager.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Independent, responsible and challenging position.
Good terms of employment: - 13th month payment
Additional leave days
- Mobile & Laptop
- First contract will be a temporary contract, with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.
Additional benefits: - Staff bike program
Laptop & Mobile
Staff discount on Yamaha products
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply, please send your application via our application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Coordinator Business, Coördinator Business, Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst
Solliciteer op deze functie