Riwal Holding is looking for a skilled Marketing & Communications Specialist who wants to work in a fast growing company with lots of freedom and growth opportunities.
If you have the right skills, and if you are customer focused, solution minded, assertive, analytical and flexible, then we are looking for you!
As a Marketing & Communications Specialist you are responsible to support the implementation of marketing & communication activities, based on the overall marketing strategy with the aim to increase brand awareness, lead generation and customer loyalty, translating into delivering the best customer experience in our industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
You generate leads, increase brand awareness and customer loyalty for the International Rental & International Sales commercial teams through online and offline marketing actions:
- Support creation and execution of marketing campaigns and content;
- Maintain and optimize the Riwal corporate website;
- Search engine optimization, Google AdWords;
- Provide customer input for further development of our digital tools, such as customer portal and APP, in alignment with the IT/digital department;
- Online advertising;
- Email marketing;
- Maintain corporate social media;
- Execute trade shows and customer events;
- Activate international sponsorships;
- Maximize Riwal’s exposure in the media through effective public relations;
You coordinate and execute a variety of communication activities:
- Internal communication platforms, campaigns and activities;
- Deliver high-quality content across all sorts of (digital) channels;
- Ensure the Riwal corporate identity is consistently adopted on equipment, communication tools, service vans across all countries;
- Support the roll out of standardized brand communications across the countries;
- Maintain the merchandising webshop;
During your work you report on the results and effects of marketing and communications actions and liaise with external stakeholders including: publicity agency, media partners and suppliers.
- Bachelor education degree and work level education in the field of Marketing and Communications or similar;
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in marketing and communications or similar function;
- Affinity with B2B marketing;
- Motivated to learn and focus on continuous personal development;
- English language skills: Native speaker or C2 level (written and spoken);
- Active on Social Media e.g. LinkedIn to market our company to the full extent;
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and analytics, Photoshop, SEO and SEA, CMS
Remuneration and Perspective
The remuneration package for this position is in line with the market and includes a competitive fixed salary and an attractive bonus scheme. The average bonus in the past three years was 15% of the gross annual salary including holiday allowance. No rights can be derived from this regulation.
We also offer a very interesting defined premium pension plan with Nationale Nederlanden with only 1% personal contribution. In addition, you have 29 days' holiday per year and the possibility to participate in our group health insurance with ONVZ, with a discount on basic insurance and additional packages.
At Riwal Holding, you will find yourself in a dynamic, result-oriented and informal work environment at a beautiful location near Dordrecht city center, which is very easy to reach with both public transport and by car. We also offer successful candidates the opportunity to create their own careers, within an ambitious international organization.
Riwal is an international company specialized in renting and selling aerial work platforms and related machinery of renowned brands which include JLG, Genie, Holland Lift and Manitou, among others. As a dealer and rental company Riwal generates revenues of over € 265 million, while operating a fleet of 16.500 rental units and employing 2.200 people in 16 countries (in Europe, Middle East, India and Kazakhstan).
Riwal was founded in 1968 and has experienced strong international growth over the last 10 years, to become one of the largest privately held companies in the industry. The Riwal culture has its foundations in entrepreneurial innovation, pride, persistence, great attitudes, hard work, pragmatic thinking and loyal employees. Additionally, focusing on clients, professionalism, safety and integrity are critical components. Distinctive is the relentless drive to achieve growth, combined with an ambitious strategy to continuously improve the organization accordingly, from operations to Board-level.
Would you like to have additional information? Please contact the HR Coordinator of Riwal Holding Group, Miss. Frances Kool, +31 (0)65 027 37 78. If the vacancy matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button. We look forward to receiving your application.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie