The Marketing Communications Manager is a key member of the corporate communications department.
Marketing Communication Manager
Fulltime | Rotterdam
The Marketing Communications Manager is a key member of the corporate communications department. This position is responsible for managing the marketing and public relations for the region, execute strategic marketing plans to drive new customer acquisition and to build, and to advance and protect LyondellBasell’s reputation. This role is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands and reports to the Houston-based Manager, Brand & Marketing Communication in the Corporate Communications department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support regional Public Relations and Event Activities.
- Participate in the development of PR/Communication strategy in collaboration with regional management.
- Provide product launch strategy and optimizations to existing products to meet business goals, strengthen customer retention and uphold the brand.
- Align program positioning, value proposition, messaging and creative strategy by understanding and refining market segment needs.
- Participate in initiative to revise current content and produce new content for use on corporate website.
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop interactive brand opportunities at sales events and tradeshows.
- Oversee all marketing collateral production by providing design, content, copy-editing, audience identification, and distribution strategy.
- Collaborate with members of the external communications, social media, product and corporate reputation teams globally.
- Develop and administer internal communication strategies using the latest methods with repeatable and measurable success that will align and inspire internal stakeholders.
- Develop effective messaging for a wide range of communication products.
- Write and edit articles and other content for various channels, including, but not limited to customer newsletters, employee newsletters, etc.
- Write, edit, and proofread new content. Coordinates with other content contributors to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality.
- Collaborates with external communications to identify appropriate editorial coverage in industry trade publications.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field;
- 8+ years of experience in marketing communication;
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in any other European language is a plus;
- Strong preference for agency, experience from chemical, energy or engineering industry or business to business experience is desirable;
- Experience at a global company preferred.
- Builds effective teams
- Cultivates innovation
- Customer focus
- Demonstrates courage
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
What do we offer
We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real opportunities for growth.
Contact for more information
Register your CV and apply online by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. For questions on the vacancy you can contact Natalie Backx-Cornelissen, Corporate Recruiter, Telephone: +31 (0)10 2755745.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Marketing, Communication, HBO, English, Senior, Global company, chemical, energy, engineering, public relations.
Solliciteer op deze functie