Do you have 8 years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing and are you experienced with managing a marketing team? Then you should apply now!
Manager Digital Marketing
Tourism Group international is a fast-growing, leading organization in Urban Tourism in Amsterdam with a history going back over 30 years. It all started with the local iconic ticket selling company Tours & Tickets and grew from single-ticketing to a company with a diverse portfolio of excursions, museums, canal cruises and attractions and now has over 700 employees. With omni-channel ticketing and owned-content strategy. Our head office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, a stone’s throw from Central Station.
Here, you will be working with passionate colleagues from all over the world. We have offices, stores, museums and attractions in and around Amsterdam, where we create an amazing experience for our guests and turning a city trip into a beyond expectation experience. Our next step is to take our online brands and e-commerce channels to new levels.
As Manager Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of the digital marketing and sales strategy for the Tourism Group brand portfolio (e.g. Tours & Tickets, LOVERS Canal Cruises, CityTours and Amsterdam Icebar).
You will also be managing the budgets and activities for your department. Making sure our business objectives are aligned to the digital activities. You’re monitoring your plan closely and adjust the team’s activities based on insights extracted from the financial reports and marketing tools. This means always turning digits into opportunity and inspiring the board of directors with new valuable insights. Last, but certainly not least, we’re on a quest for a colleague with a positive, experimental mind and spirit of a true entrepreneur. You are always striving to win and not afraid of challenges. You’re down to earth and always keen on celebrating success with your team.
- Growing e-commerce sales and profitability with an optimal acquisition, conversion and retention strategy.
- Managing the Digital Marketing team (7 FTE) and helping your team grow their skills.
- Developing the Digital Strategy for the Tourism Group brand portfolio (15).
- Managing the user experiences of our digital platform, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Staying ahead of the game in an extremely competitive market by innovating our digital activities.
- Improving the business with data driven actions and agile ways of working.
- Minimal 8 years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing.
- Minimal 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Knowledge of E-commerce and how related systems interact.
- Great understanding of paid and non-paid digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools and best practices.
- An analytical mind that doesn’t just report, but always connects the right dots in order to find serious threat or awesome opportunities.
- Setting up a data driven way of working and knows what is needed to succeed online.
- Project management and coordinating website development.
- Experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders at the same time.
- Has an experimental mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Hbo/wo Degree.
Beyond a good salary, additional bonus and discount to all your favorite city experiences, working at Tourism Group brings any opportunities. How about working at one of the fastest growing businesses in tourism, a dynamic and inspirational environment, a large and diverse brand portfolio, lead and inspire a diverse team of online talents, room for education and innovation… and awesome colleagues to have fun with at one of our own bars, just around the corner.
Are you the one to drive the e-commerce growth, let us know and apply now online with your CV and a motivation letter via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie