We are looking for a UX developer, who combines frontend development experience and design skills to help us take our online presence to the next level.
inSided is taking its online presence to the next level, building an inbound channel to fuel global growth. Our marketing team is looking for a UX developer with a strong portfolio, who combines frontend development and design skills to put brilliant ideas straight into action.
Join one of the hottest and most innovative SaaS companies in the Netherlands and help us create the next generation of customer self-service software. You will be part of the marketing team at inSided HQ. This team currently has 6 people with varying roles, each aimed at achieving the maximum result in terms of awareness, leads, and branding. We use data to base our choices on, and to show the impact of our hard work. Your role is to facilitate this by adding a layer of testing & prototyping, taking ideas into action and validating them. The emphasis will be on quick ideation, iteration and communication of design ideas.
You combine development and design skills: your skillset includes multiple (web oriented) languages and platforms and clear UX experience/affinity. As a UX designer you are accomplished at customer-oriented thinking, understanding flows and what makes them work and considering prototyping to be a given. As a developer, you remain concerned with making sure things work properly and that prototypes always meet our customers' goals (but don't have to be finished to perfection).
Desired skills and expertise
- Experienced in developing web applications and working with 3rd party APIs
- Experienced with at least a few UX design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision)
- Experienced in prototyping and conducting usability tests, A/B tests etc.
- Some general experience with common user experience techniques like journey mapping, personas, storyboarding and persuasive CRO
- Experience with HubSpot is a benefit
- Persuasive and thorough, with a startup mindset
- A creative person with genuine interest in technology & digital innovation to help us take our marketing programs to the next level
- Own and facilitate the marketing team’s testing and prototyping roadmap
- Come up with best practices and how to best validate them
- Build & design prototypes that work
- Work with your fellow marketeers to continue a truly data-driven style of optimization & experimentation, while most effectively achieving our common goals
What do we offer
- Flexible working conditions, a lot of responsibility where you want it, with enough room to personally make a difference
- A job at a fast growing innovator
- Working with international and well-known brands: inSided has customers in 25+ countries on 4 different continents, including Sonos, SoundCloud, Philips, T-Mobile, BNP Paribas, Rabobank and TomTom
- A central role within inSided that is key to our exponential growth, and defines a large part of our success
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Clever, fun and ambitious colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam next to the canals (8 minute walking distance from Amsterdam CS)
We provide leading edge solutions that helps customers get advice and support from the crowd. We are combining advanced AI and machine learning technology, with the power of a customer community, to ensure that customers get fast and relevant answers, in a highly scalable and efficient way. Our platform powers successful communities - attracting millions of visitors - for companies like T-Mobile, Sonos, TomTom, and Nutanix.
inSided uses Topgrading in its hiring process. The final step in this process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors as well as others we may choose. Contact Marcel Holsheimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about this vacancy.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes. inSided does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at inSided via e-mail, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of inSided, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by inSided.
Solliciteer op deze functie