As an Online Marketing Specialist you will have a shared responsibility for the results of the performance of the online channels.
Do you have strong communication skills and do you have broad knowledge about the various online marketing channels? Can you manage internal relationships with brand managers and give advice on what the ideal budget split should be between the online channels for optimal results?
What you'll be doing
As an Online Marketing Specialist you will have a shared responsibility for the results of the performance of the online channels. You will align between brand managers and online channel specialist on how to successfully run campaigns and divide budgets between the channels.
- You will receive a budget indication from the brand manager. Based on the input from the specialist you will make a plan and with goals and target setting;
- You will translate the marketing campaign targets to an online marketing plan and you continuously optimize the campaigns along the way;
- You present the online channels plans to the brand managers
- You are the first point of contact for the brand managers regarding questions about the online channels, by yourself of with help from the specialists you can reply;
- You create weekly reports of all online channel campaigns and evaluate them with the brand managers and other related stakeholders;
- You distribute the campaign brief to the specialists once you receive it from the brand manager ;
- You will attend monthly stakeholder meetings with the brands were you elaborate on the activities and performance;
You stay up to date of the newest features and best practices in the online field, by weekly meetings with the specialists the online channel team?
The ideal candidate is a good communicator, is result driven and has broad knowledge and a general interest in online marketing. You are good with number and you are able to create forecasts on how to optimize the available marketing budget. You like to work in a dynamic and ambitious environment with an informal atmosphere.
- You are experienced in stakeholder management
- You have at least two years of relevant working experience either as specialist or Online Marketing Specialist;
- You have excellent Excel skills;
- You are familiar with online marketing channels (trend) and metrics;
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Informatics or related field of study;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of working in the travel industry is preferred.
What we offer
As Online Marketing Specialist you will be working in the Online channels department. Together with a team of online professionals you will focus on delivering personal and relevant campaigns to our customers using the various online channels.
Why do you choose for Sundio Group?
- We are an international and innovative organization with an attractive product
- During your employment you book holidays of our brands with an attractive discount
- You'll have many possibilities to develop your skills and fill in your ambitions
You get a free continuous travel insurance including winter sports and world coverage
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile? Please send your cv and additional covering letter via the 'Apply' button.
Sundio Group is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France. It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
The combination of a centralized organization, unique self-contracted “content” and strong online business model has resulted in over one million happy clients for Sundio each year. Sundio Group employs approximately 400 individuals and sends more than 350 reps on to various holiday destinations. The fundamental goal of the group is to deliver the best possible holiday experience across all sun, self-drive and winter sport holiday packages; ultimately creating lifetime memories.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam, travel group, online marketing, Marketing Specialist, marketing campaign, online channel campaigns
Solliciteer op deze functie