Customer service tech consultancy firm (#7 Deloitte Fast 50) is looking for a creative, business-savvy, marketing communications professional with great writing skills.
We are ROBIN, a market-leading customer service tech consultancy from The Netherlands. We are the only customer service company in the world that proactively helps customers build customer service performance. In our home market, we serve more than 120+ leading eCommerce brands such as Body & Fit, Centralpoint, and Fleurop. At #7 in the 2018 Deloitte Technology Fast 50, we’re bringing service into the experience age.
As a marketing communications professional, you probably recognise a good brand story when you hear one. As for ours, the above paragraph is just the tip of the iceberg. We are looking for a creative marketing communications specialist, who has the skills & capabilities to both create and manage content and take our full story to market through all channels and campaigns.
As ROBIN’s marcom specialist, you are a part of ROBIN’s branding team – reporting directly to the Chief Brand Officer. In your role, you have ownership over ROBIN’s website, blogs, social channels as well as offline channels such as trade shows and events. You also own ROBIN’s publishing calendar and objectives.
You work closely with the demand generation department to provide the right messaging and content to fuel campaigns. You are also continuously collaborating with the sales, customer success and product departments to ensure that the content you create, and the ROBIN proposition are aligned.
Who are you?
You are a business-savvy marketing professional with great writing skills. You are fluent in Dutch and English, and have at least 3-5 years experience in B2B content-, social- and/or online marketing.
As a writer, you understand how to create well structured, targeted, valuable content. You also understand how to promote content and measure success. And because you can’t write all content yourself, you also know how to work with external writers/content providers, create briefings, safeguard quality and ensure timely delivery.
Experience in either eCommerce, customer service or SaaS is a plus, but not vital. Your education and experience are relevant to us but not as important as your personality, skills, and capabilities.
- Develop and execute ROBIN’s marketing communications strategy.
- Continuously increase interaction and engagement on ROBIN’s website.
- Develop campaign briefings & messaging.
- Develop collateral for marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Own content production & publishing.
- Oversee event organisation.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Level of thinking: higher professional education (HBO) or university (WO).
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong writing skills in both Dutch and English.
- Solid project management skills.
- Affinity with eCommerce and or customer service.
- You live in the Netherlands (within a 50 km radius of our HQ in Arnhem).
Who will you be joining?
At ROBIN we work with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of 25 people – which is currently expanding fast. We are a warm and caring company that offers a lot of freedom and opportunities for personal development and growth. We demand a high level of ownership, eye for detail and an insanely customer-centric attitude.
In addition to the work, we also take time to chill and have fun. Every day we enjoy our complimentary lunch together and play darts or table tennis during breaks. Every Friday afternoon we have drinks together.
On a quarterly basis, we organise a team meeting where we share learnings from the previous quarter and discuss plans for the next. We always combine this with a fun activity as well as a bite to eat and a drink or two. Oh, and in March the whole company will be off skiing in Austria because we closed our 2018 target!
What do we offer you?
- A salary to pay for the bills, as well the good things in life.
- 25 vacation days.
- A laptop (Apple MacBook) and phone (Apple iPhone).
- A competitive yet friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to grow.
- A brand new, seriously beautiful office (take a look).
- Friendly and ambitious colleagues (take a look at our mugs here)
- Work from home one day a week.
- Free lunch.
Excited? We want to meet you!
Hi, I’m Michiel, ROBIN’s brand chief. Currently, one of my most important tasks is finding you. You can apply right here via the application form!
Any questions? You can reach me at +31(0)6 51198091 or drop me an e-mail via the team page. See a green indicator with my name? That means I’m online and available to chat with you. Don’t be shy!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
Solliciteer op deze functie